Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tuesday, I had a small surgery on my mouth. Okay, so they put me out, there was a problem, and I have to go in again next week. Eek! In the meantime, I've been too wiped out to make it to the gym.
Without my favorite kickboxing and bodyscuplt plus abs classes, I've felt totally lethargic, but honestly, I'm too tired to make it through day to day activities! And the reason I love these classes is the sweat through your clothes, endorphins flying high, don't-eat-before-or-you-might-barf activity. Honestly, you're so in the moment just trying to make it through that you can't think of anything else and can escape reality for 45 minutes. Maybe this is why I'm not a yoga girl. Really- I once said to a group of people, "I know it's really un-cool, but I feel like each yoga class is slow torture and I loathe yoga." Cue odd stares.
I've been trying to take little walks and make time for naps (because there's no way I can ever get a full 8 hours at once!) but I'm wondering if there's anything I should be doing pre-and post-op to help with healing and energy. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment