Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thirsty Crow, Silverlake

Like most girls, I love a nice cocktail. When a friend described Thirsty Crow’s drinks as “old timey,” I was sold. It’s in a kind of sketchy hood, and a little hard to find, but just look for the huge gorilla mural down the block. It’s a great spot to kick back with a group of friends (and people watch, when we were there, a couple was having a passionate argument, him calling her his muse while refusing to accept that she just broke it off.) Okay, back to the bar!

They specialize in Whiskey drinks, but have other options for those that just can’t go there. Shockingly, the drinks were delish and not too strong (which is good for a lightweight like me!) I can’t wait to try the Mint Julep on my next visit!

thirsty crow thirsty crow 2

The Thirsty Crow, 2939 W Sunset Blvd, LA, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment