Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dim Sum Delights

I love Dim Sum. Ever since living in San Francisco, I've loved sharing the small plates, tea, and good conversation with friends. A friend recently took me to Sea Harbour Seafood in Rosemead, and it was totally worth the drive. I'd never tried soup dumplings, and I'm a total fan! This place has a lot more fried food than I remember in San Fran, but it was pretty good, especially for someone new to dim sum. You don't get to pick things off the cart, but the good thing is that the menu has pictures and descriptions in English so you know what you're ordering. (And, yes, the chicken feet gained the seal of approval from me!)
Sea Harbour Seafood, 3939 Rosemead Blvd

1 comment:

  1. i miss you... chicken feet eater!!! look at my influence!!! ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete