Thursday, September 30, 2010

Battle of the Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Autumn is one of my favorite times of year. The weather gets cooler, the leaves change, we get an excuse to eat pumpkin flavored everything... I could go on all day! Even though LA has been experiencing record highs (in the 100's!), I've been celebrating fall by drinking Pumpkin Spice lattes.

My favorite coffee haunt is Peet's (c'mon, have to represent the Berkeley roots!), so I may be partial to their version of the PSL. The other day, though, I was at a grocery store right next to Starbucks and wanted to actually give them a chance. Their PSL seemed to be all sugar, no coffee, and that's not my style. Looks like I'll be sticking to Peet's!

Anyone have suggestions for another place with good seasonal drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment