Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Obsession: Hummus

At the grocery store the other day, I happened upon this Sabra Greek Olive Hummus, and thought it was pretty delicious. I love to toast low fat tortillas in the oven til crispy and dip them and carrot sticks into hummus- great snacking and substantial enough for a meal. I used to be obsessed with their fig variety (I mean, come on, how good does it sound?!), and decided to check out all the different varieties of hummus Sabra has to offer.
Well, I found this blog. Yes, it's a blog all about hummus. They weren't fans of this hummus (better homemade and too high in sodium, they say). I beg to differ, but will weigh in again after attempting a homemade version.

2 comments:

  1. mmmhmmm sabra hummus. it's all about the roasted garlic or the pine nuts!

    ReplyDelete